Camera Position is ten years old! The first episode of Camera Position was published February 5, 2006 and it’s been a wonderful decade of learning about photography, my listeners and myself.
A huge thank you to all of you listeners out there! I really appreciate your support and your participation in the Camera Position community.
Here are some of the more popular podcast episodes over the last 10 years.
- Camera Position Episode 89 – Camera Position & Camera Distance – examined work by some great photographers to look at proximity and relationship.
- Episodes 87 & 88 : Desert Island Photographs – Part 1 and Part 2 – where listeners picked their one “desert island photograph.”
- Episode 60 – Back to Basics – Composition an overview of essential visual image composition principles.
- Episodes 69 and 70 on Gestalt Theory and Composition which explored the concepts of gestalt and visual communication. For those interested, I’ve also produced a free e-book, Resonating Images: Communicating Messages Visually
- Episode 154 Feedback Part 1 – and Episode 155 Feedback Part 2 – looked at how to – and how not to – critique photographs, and included the printable infographic that detailed how to do effective image critique.
- Camera Position on Facebook – Share your images
- Camera Position on Flickr – Share your images
- Jeff’s Photograph Italy Workshops – A few spots remain for Puglia and Rome