In a few past episodes, we’ve looked at alternate ways to get your work in front of an audience, and here’s another one: ‘Zines. This “low-fi” type of publication is a great (and cheap) way of getting your work into others’ hands. I use my former student Michael Jarecki’s ‘Zine “Just Make Pictures” as an example of how it can work.
Links for this Episode:
- Michael Jarecki – His ‘zine “Just Make Pictures” is also the name of his blog
- Allison Smith’s ‘zine is also worth checking out
- Camera Position on Facebook – Share your images
- Camera Position on Flickr – Share your images
- Sign up for the Workshops Mailing List – Planning is underway for the 2017 Italy Photography Workshops