The great architect Mies van der Rohe is famous for the phrase “Less is More” to describe his approach to simplifying his designs. That philosophy can be applied to photography as well, as it is often better to make fewer, but more thoughtful, images.
Links for this Episode:
- The Mies van der Rohe Society
- van der Rohe’s Farnsworth House in Plano, IL
- Camera Position on Facebook – Share your images
- Camera Position on Flickr – Share your images
- Sign up for the Workshops Mailing List – Planning is underway for the 2017 Italy Photography Workshops