While Camera Position has been quiet for a while, a whole lot has been going on in my life as a photographer, a teacher and a traveler. This episode is an update on the past, the present and the future for Camera Position and for me.
Interactive iBooks by Jeff:
- Basic Photography – An overview of the components of a camera to an exploration of exposure, aperture, shutter speed, lenses, depth of field, composition and more.
- Resonating Images: Communicating Messages Visually – An introduction to the visual concepts of gestalt psychology, helping you see the cognitive reasons that some images resonate with us and others don’t. Using both graphic and photographic visual examples, I show you how to go beyond making images that are just visually pleasing and look at how images communicate messages to viewers.
- The Lakeshore in Winter – I’ve spent nearly every summer on the southern shore of the largest of the Great Lakes, Superior. I’ve sailed across the waves and I’ve braved its cold water to swim all summer long. In January of 2013, I was able to spend a week in the same place that I enjoy during summer. This book is a record of that time on the lakeshore in winter.
Teaching in Italy:
- Italy Photography Workshops: www.photographitaly.com Get on the Advanced Notice List for the workshops.
- University of Georgia Study Abroad in Cortona, Tuscany
Apple Distinguished Educator:
- Apple Distinguished Educator – Apple Distinguished Educators (ADEs) are part of a global community of education leaders recognized for doing amazing things with Apple technology in and out of the classroom.