In this episode, we take a third look at how we can get our work “off the wall” by creating digital stories. Using iMovie, Final Cut Pro, ProShow Gold or similar software to combine image, motion and audio, we can get our photographs in front of viewer’s eyes. I discuss content, tools and process with the goal of getting you to tell your own stories. Once you create your digital story, post a link to it on the Camera Position Facebook page.
- iMovie – It comes free on every Mac and can be a great entry point into creating digital stories
- Final Cut Pro X – Like iMovie on steroids, Final Cut Pro is a great choice for authoring digital stories
- ProShow Gold – A windows-based digital storytelling application
- TripleScoop Music – Great music for your digital stories. Also try FriendlyMusic
- Jeff Curto’s Podcasts Facebook page – post your digital stories here
The Digital Story: Frank Lloyd Wright’s Penfield House